This class is for young children who are brand new to piano. We make learning how to play the piano fun, and we love to vary activities to keep young learners interested and engaged! Young children love learning with other kids too!
- Learning Good Piano Posture
- Discovering the Musical Alphabet
- Getting to Know the Piano
- Getting to Know the Music Staff
- Learning Songs in the Piano Method Book
- Fun Exercises, Coloring, Labeling, Mazes and More in the Theory Workbook
- Music Games
- Rhythmic Timing and Reading
- Melodic Sight Reading
- Improvising Rhythms and Melodies
All students will learn a few short performance pieces by the end of the session. This is a very small group lesson, and this session’s enrollment is limited to 4 participants.
Our Thursday, 4-5pm class is a continuation of the 10-week Fall 2021 class. We do have one opening in this class for a student with limited music experience. Please contact Beth at 310-213-5299 if you would like to join that particular class.
Tuition: $35 materials + $195/month ($65/class)
No classes over spring break (April 4th-17th)